Terms and Conditions
- Charges will be made for line rental and telephone calls at the rates shown in the price guide or as shown in writing to agree a bespoke customer tariff
- Payment is to be made by Direct Debit for all monthly invoices. Payments made by alternative means will incur a £7 + VAT administration charge. Unpaid invoices will incur a £10 + VAT administration charge, to be levied on the next monthly bill.
- The minimum contract length for line rental, broadband and telephone calls is twelve months. Further details can be found on the contract for each service.
- Should a customer wish to cancel the contract with us then this can be done at the end of any contract period, providing that written notice was provided 30 days prior. If no such notice is given and services are terminated, the customer will be charged the relevant monthly line rental and bundle charges up to the end of the contracted date, or a minimum disconnection charge of £149 + VAT per service will be charged.
- Calls Bundles are applied per CLI.
- For the purposes of this contract, “Mobiles” refers to calls made to T-Mobile, Vodafone, Orange and O2.
1. The Service
This agreement covers the supply by Telecoms Bridgend Ltd (TelBridge) of telecommunication services with a separate agreement relating to broadband supply. We may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time and our discretion, but not without giving 30 days written notice.
2. Duration of Contract
The minimum term will be detailed on the contact signed and will be confirmed in the confirmation letter, with 30 days written notice required to end the contract. A contract may be cancelled by the customer if TelBridge break a term of this agreement and, after written notice, fail to rectify within 10 working days. Either party may immediately end this agreement without notice if the other stops trading, enters administration, becomes insolvent or wound up. TelBridge may end this agreement without giving notice should a customer break any obligation as detailed in clauses 4 and 5. On termination of this agreement, the customer will:
- immediately pay any outstanding invoices
- be responsible for any engineering costs required to use an alternative provider
- pay the monthly line rental charges in advance up to the end of the contract period or a minimum disconnection charge of £149 + VAT should the contract be terminated early.
All charges made are specified in our published price lists and charges are calculated from data received by us, not from customer records. If a direct debit is unpaid because of insufficient funds or cancellation, a £10 + VAT administration charge will be included on the next monthly bill. A £7 + VAT charge may be issued for restricting outbound calls due to late payment of an invoice. A charge of £20 + VAT will be added to the next monthly bill in the case of reinstating suspended services due to continued non-payment of an invoice.
If, during the first 12 months of this agreement, we increase our charges to an extent greater than the Retail Price Index of the relevant period, a customer may end this agreement without paying a disconnection fee.
Line rental, service charges and call bundle costs will be billed one month in advance.
TelBridge will charge £129.99 to reinstate lines that have been ceased due to non payment.
Calls will be charged and inclusive allowances deducted in one minute increments (with any part minutes rounded up to the nearest minute). Individual charges will then be rounded up to the nearest half penny and your total call charges rounded up to the nearest whole penny. In addition, and not withstanding the preceding sentence, there is a per call connection charge and the details of these call connection charges appear in our price list which is available on our website.
4. Payment Terms
- All customers must pay by Direct Debit. TelBridge refuse the right to refuse customers not wishing to pay by Direct Debit. Arrears and / or unwillingness to maintain payment by Direct Debit may result in your lines being restricted. An administration fee will be charged for payments tendered by means other than Direct Debit.
- Cancellation of the Direct Debit does not constitute cancellation of the contract.
- If there is a failure to pay any sum due, TelBridge reserve the right to charge interest on the amount due at the rate of four percent (4%) above the HSBC Bank plc base rate ruling from time to time and calculated from the due date until collection.
- TelBridge reserves the right to perform a credit check with no prior given notice on any legal entity.
- TelBridge reserves the right to request a deposit, paid in advance, from a customer should periodical credit checks reveal insufficient credit scoring or County Court Judgements or if unusual usage and call charges are incurred. Should this request not be met within 30 days of notification by TelBridge, we reserve the right to terminate the contract and to demand full and final outstanding balance settlement with immediate effect.
- TelBridge may, at its sole discretion and at any time, impose a credit limit on a customer's account. Any credit limit imposed can be amended without prior notice. If a customer exceeds any such credit limit, TelBridge may demand immediate payment of the Charges and / or suspend the Service and the customer will still be responsible for all Charges incurred including those exceeding the credit limit.
- There will be a £7.50 + VAT fee for bills sent my means other than email.
5. Customer Responsibilities
- To use this service in accordance with this agreement, any instructions given by us from time to time and any laws, regulations and licenses which apply to the use by you of the services
- Not to allow an alternative supplier to override or bypass our service either through the installation of equipment or through the BT local exchange
- To be responsible for any engineering reprogramming costs or equipment removal costs that may be required to terminate the service of any previous supplier
- Not to use the service to transmit any material which may be abusive, offensive, obscene, indecent, menacing, defamatory or which might cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to anyone or to commit a fraud or other criminal offence.
6. Service Repairs
BT Openreach will continue to maintain customer's lines and will continue to fix any faults that may occur. We will use our best endeavours to correct any defect or fault in the services provided to you as rapidly as possible.
7. Suspension of Service
The service may be suspended, without compensation if:
- there is a local or national emergency
- to comply with a request from a Government or other competent authority
- to maintain the quality of our services
- if we reasonably believe that the customer will fail to pay any amount due to us (whether or not an invoice has been issued)
- an event occurs which is beyond our reasonable control
- the customer breaks any part of this agreement
- if we have good reason to suspect fraudulent activity or misuse of our services or any other breach by you of this agreement
- Neither party will have to compensate the other for any detrimental event beyond the other's reasonable control. In this agreement “beyond reasonable control” includes any act of God, reduction or failure of power supply, other telecommunication operators and suppliers or their equipment access lines, act or omission of national or local government authority, war, act of terrorism, military operation, riot or delay, employee dispute, or supply of equipment by third parties.
- In any event, TelBridge will not have to compensate the Customer for any harm to their business, lost revenues, loss of anticipated savings, lost profit or other indirect, consequential or special losses nor for any charges incurred by the Customer with another call carrier.
- Without prejudice to this our liability to you in contract or tort arising under or in connection with this agreement shall be limited to a refund of our line rental charges for the period during which you were unable to use the services and in no event shall our liability to you for any event or series of connection events exceed £500.
- We do not limit our liability for death or personal injury from our negligence.
The customer may not transfer this agreement or any rights under it without our prior written consent. If any provision or condition of this agreement shall be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms shall continue to apply. This agreement and the documents referred to in it represent the entire contract between the customer and TelBridge, to the exclusion of any terms subject to which you may accept, or purport to accept, the service. Any variations (other than changes made in accordance with this agreement) shall be accepted by both parties in writing. If there is any inconsistency between this agreement and the application form, the application form shall take precedence. Any failure by either of us to enforce any right shall not be deemed a waiver of any such right. The English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purposes of determining any dispute or other matter which arises out of or in relation to this agreement. Any notice or other communications by us to you will be made to your current billing address held with TelBridge and shall be valid and effective as soon as sent to you whether received by you or not. Any communications by you to us must be sent to our registered address and must quote your account number and shall not be effective until received by us.